Player Suggestions 3.0

Discussion in 'Player Advice & Discussions' started by Stormy, Nov 4, 2018.

1. 9ED6F5E1

9ED6F5E1 Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

Continuing from that, it'd be nice to be able to see ping and TPS at the same time as having access to TPS is really handy for seeing if something causes lag and by the time TPS comes back up the thing might be done.

2. 9ED6F5E1

9ED6F5E1 Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

Also, can we get the option to change our island biome to warm ocean?

3. Xander_Fury

Xander_Fury Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

I've been doing quite a bit of building in creative and I've found the slowness of block breaking to be frustrating. It's actually significantly faster to do terraforming, or anything requiring mass block removal in survival with the proper tools and effects. Would it be possible to let us switch our game mode between creative/survival when in VIP world? The world itself is gorgeous, but it doesn't have a huge amount of flat dry land, especially within several hundred blocks of spawn. It'd be lovely to have an easier time shaping terrain for building!

4. thegrouch314

thegrouch314 Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

I'd love to see skyblock back, or something similar.

I've reached the point now where normal minecraft is getting a little dull for me but I still enjoy the server and skyblock was a new and interesting challenge and I miss it

5. Banesidhe

Banesidhe Floofy Staff Member Moderator Lifetime V.I.P.

You should probably have a read-thru of this thread: https://www.nerdcrafteria.com/threads/1-15-upgrade-infopost.12182/

It covers our reset, and includes the fact we'll be opening a Skyblock server back up for players. :)